QUESTIONS TO PONDER
GIVE CREDIBILITY AND BELIEVABILITY
TO GOD’s WAYS
“Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do
all that is written in the book of the law of Moses,
that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left;”
“Keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways,
to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments,
and his testimonies, AS IT IS WRITTEN in the law of Moses,
that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest,
and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:”
I Kings 2:3
Weigh all spiritual beliefs for facts and for GOD’s TRUTH,
As only HIS WORDS have substance and that should matter!
If mankind teaches from his imaginations,
Then his dogma is suspect!
Christians have many questions about their religion. Some questions they will pose and some they will keep close in their hearts. But one thing is sure; they know that a lot done in the Church is erroneous and questionable. Those who ask their clergy questions about this religion are the more confused after their pastors address their inquiries. And when parishioners are told to, “Just have FAITH, and don’t ask questions”, this only makes the matter worse. People need answers to their questions. Answers regarding the Bible provide a greater understanding of GOD’s WORD, i.e., if this is what Christianity specifies.
What I have done this week is write a comprehensive list of questions that Christians and Messianic Hebrews must analyze in order that they can feel assured of their belief. Reason being, Christianity was not established by GOD but rather, it was invented by man. This Sabbath Message gives readers food for thought, to realize GOD’s WORDS, “Man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.” The first question, questions Christian teachings, as they are far removed from having congregations live by the WORD of GOD. Nevertheless, share these questions with your clergymen and your Messianic leaders, and ask them why they do not comply with GOD’s WORD to teach HIS Righteous LAWS and WITHOUT ADDING their imaginations to HIS DIVINE WORKS.
QUESTIONS ARE NUMBERED AND WRITTEN IN ITALICS!
“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I WILL GIVE THEE TABLES OF STONE, AND A LAW, AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.” Exodus 24:12
“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.” Deuteronomy 12:32
“At the end of every seven years, in the solemnity of the year of release, in the feast of tabernacles, When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing. Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.” Deuteronomy 31:10 – 13
- If the CREATOR GOD wrote HIS Book of the Law and Commanded we live it “forever” and “for as long as we live on HIS Earth”, it is obvious that the most necessary question then about Christianity is to ask why didn’t HE also write the “New Testament” if HE had wanted us to live by this “Gospel”?
- Also, if the CREATOR GOD sent HIS Prophets to the Children of Israel, then why not also to the “New Testament” writers to reiterate HIS LAWS of Righteousness that HE Commanded us to keep “for as long as we live on HIS Earth”?
- Did not the CREATOR, MAKER of ALL THINGS and WAYS of Righteousness, make it known that “man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD doth man live (Deut.8:3)?”
- Yet, we have to ask why it is that Christians steer clear of GOD’s WORD and favor writings that HE never endorsed?
Surely we have to wonder why neither the “New Testament” writers nor JC renewed and echoed “Thus Saith the LORD” and the WORD of the LORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.
QUESTIONS REGARDING GOD’s RIGHTEOUS BOOK OF THE LAW, AND IF HIS LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS WERE EVER REVOKED
GOD of Israel declared that “HE is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE (Isaiah 42:21), and HE also said, “REMEMBER YE THE LAW of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. (Malachi 4:4)” How can these passages cause anyone but the wicked and rebellious to scam people into rejecting GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness?
“To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” Isaiah 8:20
- The CREATOR GOD equates HIS LAW with LIGHT, making us understand that by both of these WORKS we are led in understanding HIS WAYS of Righteousness. Under these circumstances, how can Christianity serve or come close to disseminating GOD’s TRUTH?
If GOD said that when the King of Israel should sit on the throne in Jerusalem that he should, “Write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them.
- That being the case, how then can people say that JC ended and replaced GOD’s LAW (Romans 10:4)?
King Josiah Renewed GOD’s Covenant to WALK after HIM and to keep HIS LAW:
“The king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to WALK AFTER THE LORD, AND TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS TESTIMONIES AND HIS STATUTES with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. ” II Kings 23:3
People do not know that the CREATOR GOD covered all bases. Not only did HE give us HIS Righteous Book of the Law to end all evil and wickedness on HIS Earth, but HE also Commanded that we, “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.”
- Wouldn’t we have to know GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness before we could show people their transgressions?
ON GOD, HIS CREATION, HIS GLORY, AND HIS BEING THE ONLY SAVIOR
“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF;” Isaiah 44:24
“I am the LORD: that is my name: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.” Isaiah 42:8
- How then can Christians claim that JC helped the CREATOR establish the Heavens and the Earth?
- We already know that GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, therefore, shouldn’t we now also know from the above Scriptures that JC does not and never has shared in GOD’s GLORY?
“Understand that I AM HE: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.” Isaiah 43:10,11
- If the GOD of Israel said that HE is the ONLY SAVIOR, and the Church relentlessly exalts JC as the “lord and saviour”, shouldn’t we believe the CREATOR GOD and discount all other assertions giving accolades to JC?
The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD Commanded we trust in HIM, and it is written that “HE knoweth them that trust in him (Nahum1:7).”
“It shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, IT IS MY PEOPLE: and they shall say, THE LORD IS MY GOD.” Zechariah 13:8,9
“Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and LET SUCH AS LOVE THY SALVATION SAY CONTINUALLY, LET GOD BE MAGNIFIED.” Psalm 70:4
- Why then is JC magnified for any reason?
There is no question that the CREATOR GOD without question wants us to TRUST IN HIM and to CALL ON HIS HOLY NAME!
- Should we accept the Church’s teachings to trust in and believe in JC rather than what Our GOD and MAKER has Commanded of us?
THUS SAITH THE LORD ABOUT HIS PROPHETS
When the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel, from HIS Land of Israel for worshipping other gods and for their disobedience to HIS Book of the Law, HE also left HIS Holy City Jerusalem and returned to HIS Place in the Heavens (Hosea 5:15). And to the chagrin of the “New Testament” writers, HE also ceased to give revelations to HIS Prophets (Lam. 2:9).
- Therefore, where did these “New Testament” writers get their unfounded ideas for this so-called “Gospel” that has nothing to do with turning people to Righteousness? Can we not see that Christianity and this “New Testament” Book were specifically calculated to turn people away from the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS LAWS of Life?
In Deuteronomy 28:64, the GOD of Israel tells us that because of our forsaking HIM for false gods that we would serve and worship false gods.
- Is it not written that Israelites would be scattered into the “Four Corners” of the Earth if they turned to other gods?
“Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.” Deuteronomy 11:16,17
- Can you see clearly now? Can you see that ENSLAVERS have deceived and duped their Slaves into worshipping their impotent man-god, JC?
ENSLAVERS felt they had to brainwash us to keep us from calling upon Our GOD of Israel and returning back to HIM and to HIS Book of the Law. They know that their time is up when we start crying and praying to Our GOD of Israel to Deliver us just as HE Delivered our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage.
“Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15
- Now, that speaks VOLUMES, but who is SEEKING GOD of Israel (rather than JC) for REDEMPTION and DELIVERANCE out of these “heathen” lands?
LET’S SEE IF GOD HAS ANY CONNECTION WITH THIS SO-CALLED MAN-GOD, JC, AT ALL
When the JEALOUS GOD occupied HIS Temple in Jerusalem, HE did not share it with JC at that time or at any time. And HE won’t share it with JC or any other god in the future. It was the GOD of Israel that said, “I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” And, “I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.” GOD never included JC in the lives of the Children of Israel, never mentioned him, and never changed or gave him a Divine name, as he did Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel, HIS “Beloved” People.
- Therefore, a good question to ask is why didn’t he if he’s supposed to be the “Son of God”, and why didn’t GOD place JC in the Land of Israel at the same time the Israelites inhabited it and not 400 years after their exile into “heathen” lands (Lev.26:33; Ps.44:11,14)?
GOD of Israel had the Assyrians to remove and take Ten Tribes of Israel into their land in 722 BCE (II KINGS 17:23; Lam.2:22; Eze. 7:4-11). Then GOD of Israel removed Judah from HIS Land circa 400 BCE (Joel 3:6). And as it is written “none remained”.
- So, why did JC say that he was sent to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel” when GOD of Israel had long since cursed the Israelites into a Slave Trade and captivity of great affliction in their enemies’ lands for rejecting HIM and HIS LAW?
Unbelievably, this White Man’s imaginary storybook character, JC, really has two billion people thinking that he can change the WORKS of the CREATOR GOD.
Face the facts about this man-god JC. One, GOD would not have sent JC to the accursed Lost Sheep. Two, JC proved he is a liar when he said that GOD’s Kingdom is nigh! Three, it is impossible for this man-god to be a “Son of God” without the CREATOR revealing this information to the Children of Israel first.
“He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation:” Psalm 147:19.20
“Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.” Amos 3:7
Prophets ceased to exist long before JC was invented. And actually, Malachi was the last Prophet! This information, too, makes JC suspect!
Concerning GOD’s JUDGMENT, Christianity is dead set against pointing the finger, i.e., “Judge not, that ye be not judged” (Matt.7:1). We raise our children to know right from wrong, we teach them the correct things to do, and we reprimand and judge them for doing evil and wickedness. The Righteous and HOLY GOD expects same of HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel.
- Why then does Christianity teach against using “Judgment” and reject GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments – a WALK of Life, which leads us in HIS Righteous WAY of Life that naturally prevents our sinning against HIM?
“I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.” Isaiah 61:8
- In that Christianity’s sole purpose is to focus on JC and this unfounded “Gospel”, then where is the uprightness and Righteous Judgments that GOD has Commanded and REQUIRED of us?
As we well know, Christianity teaches that JC died for people’s sins. But this is not what the CREATOR GOD has written in HIS Book of the Law or anywhere in the “Old Testament”. Moses had thought that the GOD of Israel would utterly destroy the Children of Israel, and he prayed that GOD would forgive them for their sin. But GOD of Israel was clear in HIS respond to Moses.
WHOSOEVER HATH SINNED AGAINST ME, HIM WILL I BLOT OUT OF MY BOOK.” Exodus 32:33
- So, do we accept GOD’s WORD, or do we believe that JC died for our sins?
“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.” Ezekiel 18:4
“When the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, SHALL HE LIVE? ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE HATH DONE SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and IN HIS SIN THAT HE HATH SINNED, IN THEM SHALL HE DIE.” Ezekiel 18:24
- By the way, where is it written in the WORD of GOD that HE said that JC died for our sins?
ON JC AND CHRISTIANITY AND ON THE LOVE OF GOD
The CREATOR GOD of Israel has Commanded of us all that HE wants us to do – in writing, nonetheless:
“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.” Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7
“And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?” Deuteronomy 10:12,13
- Why would the JEALOUS GOD of Israel tell us to LOVE HIM with ALL our heart, soul, and might and want people to also revere JC? If we love Our MAKER with all our being, surely there is no way to also worship JC. Am I right or wrong?
MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS TO PONDER
- What is Righteousness, as per the WORD of GOD, and what does it mean to live in Righteousness?
- How could there be a Temple to GOD of Israel in JC’s day, when HE did not authorize it, as HE had done with the Temple King Solomon built to HIM? Could it be because the Children of Israel and GOD’s Ministers, HIS Priests, were not in the Land?
- If GOD of Israel separated the Children of Israel from the surrounding Nations and Commanded them saying, “Follow not in the manner of the Nations and their customs”, why then follow the White Man’s Christian religion that in no way pertains to GOD’s Ordinances and HIS LAWS of Righteousness, at all?
The CREATOR GOD of Israel has an outstanding Track Record proving that HE is indeed a genuine SAVIOR and DELIVERER, and HE Commands that we CALL upon HIM.
- Why then do we need JC since he has no track record to speak of outside of the narratives in the “New Testament”?
- If the CREATOR GOD wrote a comprehensive Book of the Law for us to live and do, then for what reason do we need the “New Testament”?
- If the CREATOR GOD destroyed the wicked with a FLOOD, shouldn’t we be worried that HE is destroying men, women, and children around the World with the covid-19 pandemic? And shouldn’t the people who do not observe HIS LAW be concerned about being the wicked in that they do not know the real meaning of “Righteousness”?
- Why do Christians say that they accept both the “Old and the New Testaments” but defy GOD’s LAWS that are clearly acknowledged throughout the “Old Testament” via GOD’s Prophets?
- In that sin and wickedness separate us from the True and Living GOD, why wouldn’t we want to SEEK HIM to follow the WAYS of Righteousness that HE set forth in the BEGINNING for all mankind to live and do?
When GOD of Israel spoke to the Children of Israel out of the midst of the fire, they neither saw GOD nor any similitude of HIM. HE knew that had they seen anything connected with HIS VOICE that they would make an idol to it. Thus, we must believe that GOD does not want us to ever see HIM.
- Therefore, why would HE send JC, a man-god (that could be seen if he were real) after stating clearly that HE is a JEALOUS GOD, and that we shall not have any gods before HIM (Hosea 13:4)?
After King Solomon built GOD’s Temple, HE appeared unto him a second time:
“The LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And THE LORD SAID UNTO HIM, I HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER AND THY SUPPLICATION, THAT THOU HAST MADE BEFORE ME: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. BUT IF YE SHALL AT ALL TURN FROM FOLLOWING ME, YE OR YOUR CHILDREN, AND WILL NOT KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY STATUTES WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU, BUT GO AND SERVE OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIP THEM: THEN WILL I CUT OFF ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.” I Kings 9:2 - 9
If the “New Testament” writers were “Men of GOD”, why didn’t they reiterate GOD’s WORDS to King Solomon concerning WALKING BEFORE GOD of Israel and KEEPING HIS Righteous Ordinances?
- And since WALKING BEFORE GOD of Israel and KEEPING HIS Righteous Ordinances ARE NOT the intention of the Church, in all honesty, I would like to know what is, and whatever it is, where is it written that the CREATOR GOD condones it?
The Prophet Ezekiel speaks extensively of GOD’s next Temple to be built (Ezekiel Chapters 40-47).
- So, why does JC talk about Peter building him a “Church” (Matt.16:18)? Did the “New Testament” writers really believe that the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD that formed this Wondrous Universe would give HIS GREATNESS over to a man-god out of a fairy tale?
All the world will come to realize and understand that the CREATOR GOD will be GLORIFIED and will be EXALTED. Moreover, every knee will bow to HIM!
If people will do the research, they will learn that after GOD scattered the Children of Israel and HE returned to HIS Heaven, there were countless books and narratives written during the Roman Era on Judaism, Christianity, and the GOD of Israel – none of which were approved and sanctioned by the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel, and that would include the “New Testament”.
- In that the CREATOR Commanded that we cannot add to or alter HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but observe them, as they are written, why then do people give credence to religious books not written by GOD and HIS Prophets? Is not this the first step to establishing a religion made up of man’s imaginations? Why can’t we just follow books with Thus Saith the LORD and be satisfied?
There would be no conflicts in Scripture, and there would be no “New Testament”, if we would all just adhere to GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS TRUTH. Then, if we are obedient, as GOD has promised, we will enjoy endless Blessings of Peace and Happiness just from having LOVE for Our GOD in our hearts and the desire to obey and worship ONLY HIM. In all matters and questions regarding the CREATOR GOD, we must SEEK HIS WORD to resolve conflicts concerning man’s religions and GOD’s designated WAYS that HE has already REQUIRED for our WAY of Life. And it would be wise to SEEK HIM NOW while we are alive and have the opportunity to learn all there is to know for HIS SALVATION and for a GOOD LIFE on HIS Planet.
“Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,
and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say,
in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:
even to him shall men come;
and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified,
and shall glory.”
Isaiah 45:22 - 25
“Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself;
and I will be known in the eyes of many nations,
and they shall know that I am the LORD.”
II Samuel 7:26
“Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself;
and I will be known in the eyes of many nations,
and they shall know that I am the LORD.”
“They that forsake the law praise the wicked:
but such as keep the law contend with them.
“He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law,
even his prayer shall be abomination.”
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO FORSAKE
GOD’s DIVINE AND RIGHTEOUS
BOOK OF THE LAW,
WHICH IS THE EPITOME
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOODNESS AND VIRTUE?
The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
OCTOBER 14, 2020