"It's the power of coming together and building together that makes a community strong forever" - frontroom
The front room for the African and Caribbean community was and still is the original social network, it is a symbol of progression, community spirit, a space for entertainment, discussions & support. We have now brought this online as a social network platform called frontroom.link so we can share with the world, come together, build together and replicate what true community spirit can be, should be, and will be.
What frontroom is:
- frontroom is an alternative social network, it is a space away from the noise and misrepresentation, it is a place for people "with an interest in Black lifestyles & culture" to come together to connect, interact, enjoy celebrate, showcase, support, and build a thriving network that uplifts the black community.
- frontroom is a place where you can find, support and help build black-owned businesses, organisations, charities, and communities.
- frontroom is a place to create, build and support groups, circles and networks that is important to you and also easier to find the things you love.
- frontroom is a space for
- black-owned media companies
- news websites & journalists
to be the voice of their community and reach a powerful and influential audience.
What frontroom is not:
- frontroom is not here to segregate, separate, or exclude if you accept, love, appreciate or have an interest in black culture, black people, the black community, and wish to support black-owned businesses, organisations, and charities then please do join us you will be more than welcome.
- frontroom is not a platform for hate or propaganda, if you try to spread hate, entice hatred or violence toward another member, or intentionally spread fake information we will not accept it and users will be suspended or banned.
Now you know what we are about, what can you do?
- Click here to Register & login if you have not done so already
- Spread the word, pass this on to your friends and family and encourage them to join or follow you in the frontroom.
- Log in, post, like, or share daily or as much as you can, interaction is very important to get the best from the frontroom.
- Upload and share videos, images, articles, news, entertainment, business, history, posts, and even obituaries on your timeline, that interest you and your followers
- Build a fresh network!
How can I help build frontroom?
- It's not about building frontroom it is about building your community, the community you want to see, and building your network. You can do this by sharing your profile link with others or use the invite box or the special invite link so when people join using the invite they automatically follow you and remember people are following you to keep up to date so post often.
- Sharing is important to the growth of the community, so we promote the mindset of sharing, please share the things you like or you think your friends and family may like on your social networks, what's app groups or by any other means.
- People tend to say follow me on my facebook, insta or twitter for example so tell them to follow you on your frontroom or follow you on BC where you maybe posting different content to the other platforms
- If you are a black-owned business or black-owned organisation or black-owned charity for example then you can build your followers by sharing your black-owned business page link/url on BC
- No matter who you are you can support and help build this platform by simply joining us, where you take it is up to you. join us today!